The Topic for today is: Goals for 2021
Hard to say definitely when everything with the virus is up in the air.
But I’ll give it a shot.
- Run at least 3 miles twice during the week.
- Go for a walk or hike on non-running days.
- Run long on the weekend (10 miles if able).
- Continue to connect safely with friends on runs, walks and hikes.
- Go to my gym (when it opens) once a week.
- Sign up for in-person races (once they are scheduled).
- Do some speed work (on a track) to prepare for shorter races (once I sign up for some.)
- Add some strength training somewhere somehow (LOL)
- Go on a race-cation in February (if race is still scheduled).
- Plan a race-cation for the Fall.
- Once I start traveling again for work, run in NYC (for the sunsets and friend connections).
- Continue to blog at least once or twice a week.
- Run 1000 miles for the year.
- Complete more challenging hikes.
- Stay healthy!!!!!
I’m also linking up here:
Happy Running! Any goals for 2021? Please share.