My next half marathon is right around the corner so …
My topic today is: Five Reasons Why You Should Run Rock N Roll Montreal
- There are multiple races happening over one weekend. You can run a 5k, 10k, or challenge yourself with a half or full marathon. In other words, there is a race for everyone. There’s even a 1K for kids.
- You can go for multiple distances (and medals) over the course of the weekend. If you run one on Saturday and one on Sunday, you get an extra medal. If you run another RnR in the US or another country, you get another special medal (Darn it. I ran Vegas last year and Brooklyn was canceled!!)
3. Music every step of the way! Mile markers with live bands, DJ’s, Drum Lines, and more. I ran Vegas and the music kept me going. it was awesome.
4. You are running in an International race without any trans Atlantic travel. How cool is that? No worries if you don’t speak French, signs are in BOTH languages.
5. The course(s) take you through the sites of the beautiful city of Montreal – the Montreal Biosphere, Notre Dame Basilica, Old Montreal, La Fontaine Park, and more.
If you are still not convinced, watch this video:
Happy Running! Anyone else have run or will run RnR Montreal?
Disclaimer: I received a free entry to the Rock ‘N Roll Montreal 5k and Half Marathon as part of being a Rock n Blogger.