Home again this week because I was working at the Bar Exam for 3 days (instead of my regular job). The weather was not to my liking…bring back the sunshine, please.
- Monday – It rained on and off all day so I declared it a rest day and went to the gym for a few minutes and then out to dinner with friends.
My MOTG dress came and it just fits (I guess I can’t gain any weight until Mar.22, 2019!!)
- Tuesday – I worked at the Bar Exam instead of my real job and took advantage of being near enough to run in the park. Unfortunately after 11 hours of work, it was late and I was too tired to do much.
- Wednesday – Another rest day due to a hair appointment. Besides it was RAINING again.
- Thursday – Back at the Bar Exam and it was raining but it stopped so after work, I decided to check out the nearby track. After 2 sweaty miles, I left and ran 1.25 more miles in the neighborhood instead.
- Friday – Day 3 at the Bar Exam and Rest Day #3. Not disappointed- more humidity and thunderstorms.
- Saturday – Weekend Girls Getaway. I headed off early to Conn. with some friends to play tennis, swim, and relax. And that’s what we did including dinner out along the LI Sound and binge watching Nurse Jackie.
- Sunday – While everyone was still asleep I headed out for an early morning run. The weather was great but boy is CT hilly. When I got back, we played more tennis, hung out by the pool, etc. The weekend was just so much fun.
This Coming Week –
- Monday – 3 miles
- Tuesday – 3 miles, tennis
- Wednesday – 3 miles
- Thursday – rest day, dinner with a friend
- Friday – rest day, mah jongg
- Saturday – 9 miles
- Sunday – rest day, boating
Happy Running! How is your running going? What’s new with you? Please share.