Yup, I was shuffling off to Buffalo…
- Monday – Today I had a long drive for work but after set up, I went for the obligatory run before dinner. Canalside in Buffalo is beautiful in the summertime.
- Tuesday – Even though I was exhausted from work, I knew that mentally I need to go for a run. I walked back to the hotel, then ran to Canalside for dinner and then walked back.
- Wednesday – Rest day since I had a long drive home.
- Thursday – Back home and since I had the morning off from work, I took advantage and went for a run on the waterline behind my house. I wish I had more time… The weather was perfect again.
- Friday – Rest day and a big night for mah jongg.
- Saturday – Run Day Saturday with my “Sole Sisters.” We actually met close to my home and ran on the Delmar Rail Trail. (and all 9 miles are now paved.) But many were busy with other things so there was only 3 of us and we had different mileage goals. I ended up running 2 with Judy and then 6 solo miles.
- Sunday – Boating Sunday. An eventful day on the lake – a surprise meet-up with my mentee and her sons and lots of fun and sun. Hated to see the day end.
This Coming Week –
- Monday – 3–4 miles
- Tuesday – rest day, tennis
- Wednesday – 3 miles, dinner out with a former co-worker
- Thursday – 4 miles, mall walk with BFF
- Friday – rest day, dinner out and garden tour with the tennis ladies
- Saturday – Silk and Satins 5K + more miles
- Sunday – rest day, boating
Happy Running! How is your running going? What’s new with you? Please share.