I did only local travel so I slept in my own bed ALL WEEK. And I didn’t run a race!!!
- Monday – After set up for my training the next day, I went for a run at the Crossings. With the heat index over 100, it was more like a slog. It rained a little but after the rain, it was cooler but more humid Ugh!
- Tuesday – After work, I played tennis. It’s been awhile but as usual so fun to catch up with my friends.
Afterwards, I met my BFF at the mall to walk and chat.
- Wednesday – After work, I hadn’t planned to run but I realized that I wouldn’t be able to run the next two days and rain was forecast for both Saturday and Sunday so I did go for a run.
- Thursday – Rest day due to an after work hair appointment. Afterward, I went to a Women’s Wellness Retreat with two friends. The grounds were beautiful but otherwise the event was disappointing since it seemed to be a way to convince you to sign up for their classes (meditation, etc.) Speakers, some breathing ex, speakers, some seated yoga, more speakers.
- Friday – Another rest day. Hosted mah jongg at my home. Does cleaning count as a workout?
- Saturday – I was hoping that the rain would hold off so I could squeeze in a long run. I met up with 4 friends and we all had different mileage plans so although we started out together, I ended up only running with Judy (not this Judy). It was a GREAT run (she pushes me to not walk and I push her to run faster) and then we all went out to brunch.
- Sunday –
Boating Sunday. Boating rained out. But it was a very productive day. I went to the gym, went for a long walk on a new trail, got my nails done, went grocery shopping and did ;laundry.
This Coming Week –
- Monday – 3-4 miles
- Tuesday – travel to Rochester for work, 3-4 miles
- Wednesday – 2 miles, drive home
- Thursday – rest day, monthly tennis friends night out
- Friday – rest day, mah jongg
- Saturday – Adirondack Race to the Lakes 15k
- Sunday – rest day, boating
Happy Running! How is your running going? What’s new with you? Please share.