The first Wednesday of each month, the Deb from Deb Runs will be providing a word about which to blog. Kind of like a nice little blog prompt. Posts can be fitness or health related, but don’t have to be, so really anyone can play along. Just be sure to link up with InLinkz on Deb’s main post, and share the love by reading and commenting on other’s participant’s posts.
So I’m a week late…
This month’s word is BEAUTY
Is there BEAUTY in Running?
- There’s BEAUTY in the scenery we get to see while we run….water, sunsets, sunrises, mountains, fall foliage, holiday lights, etc.
- There’s BEAUTY in the successes we achieve when we run…new distances, PRs, faster paces, age group awards, difficult courses, etc.
- There’s BEAUTY in the peace of mind and de-stressingthat we experience while running.
- There’s BEAUTY in the friendships that we forge as we become runners.
- There’s BEAUTY when we inspire/mentor other runners.
- There’s BEAUTY when we support a charity/cause by running.
- There’s of course BEAUTY in the bling, we receive when racing.
I could go on and one…
Yes, there’s endless beauty in running.
Happy Running! Is there BEAUTY in your running? Please share.