- Monday – Drove to Liverpool for work. In the rain. Thought I wouldn’t get to run but the rain stopped. Boy was it cold and windy. Wasn’t I just on our boat the previous day??
- Tuesday – Our first hard frost. But I had to work and then drive to Buffalo. The weather was so nice after work that I had to squeeze in a quick run even though it meant arriving late at night.
- Wednesday – Another long work day in Buffalo but I was determined to run. And I did. Perfect weather and great scenery.
Got in a few walks as well. Lots of interesting sites in the city. Gotta take advantage before the after work daylight ends.
- Thursday – Another work day and then a long 5 hour drive home. Ran one time before getting in my car. This time around downtown Buffalo.
- Friday – I thought I might get in a run after work. (Trying to front load my runs since I wouldn’t be running on the weekend and rain was predicted for everyday the following week.) But I had too much to do before my upcoming weekend away including meeting up with Julia who was visiting from Moscow.
- Saturday – Road trip with some tennis friends. Goal: hiking in Watkins Glen and girl time. We got lucky with perfect weather too.
Afterwards we ate dinner on the Seneca Lake. And then sat by the bonfire at our hotel on the lake.
- Sunday – Another perfect day. We took a long hike to a waterfall and afterwards ate lunch at a winery. The trail to the waterfalls was ideal for running (sigh).
13 miles done.
This Week: NYC
- Monday – off to NYC for work
- Tuesday – after work run in NYC?
- Wednesday – after work run in NYC?
- Thursday – after work run in NYC?
- Friday – rest day, train home
- Saturday – rest day
- Sunday – 12 mile run
Happy Running! How is your running going? What’s new with you? Ever skip a long run before a big race? Ever feel FOMO when with your non-running friends?