- Monday – I had planned to run with Alyssa at the Crossings because I had to set up for a training nearby. The training got cancelled due to an impending snowstorm so we ran two loops of the UAlbany campus instead. Not as exciting but it was a great run. It’s always easier and faster with a buddy.
- Tuesday – Believe it not, the blizzard was so bad that even my office closed. So a relaxing day with no running (I don’t own a treadmill so I had no choice.)
But after a whole day home, I was getting antsy so my hubby drove me to the gym.
- Wednesday -I had planned to run and then go out to dinner with the tennis ladies but work sent me off to do a training in Liverpool, NY. This time I brought workout clothes and hit the gym in the hotel before dinner.
- Thursday – A long day of training and then a drive back afterwards. Pooped!!
- Friday – With 2 feet of snow still on the ground, the only place to run was back at UAlbany. Some of the path was clear and when it wasn’t, I just ran in the road. It was nice to run with the sun shining.
- Saturday – I proctored the MPREs (favor for a friend at the law school) and then spent the day doing those usual Saturday activities (laundry, cleaning, shopping…) and went to the movies.
- Sunday – I got back out there to get some mileage. It was a challenge to find a route without snow. But I did and ran with Judy. The weather was perfect and it was fun to catch up and have a nice easy run.
21 miles done with 3 runs and 4 rest days
- Monday – 3 miles (first FRW training group run)
- Tuesday – 3 miles, tennis
- Wednesday – rest day, dinner with a friend
- Thursday – 4 miles with Alyssa
- Friday – 3 miles, mah jongg
- Saturday – hot yoga, pizza (fundraiser for STEM)
- Sunday – Shamrock Shuffle race (5 miles) + 4 more
I am also sharing in the support love by linking up with a Sunday Fitness and Food Linkup hosted by
Happy Running! How is your running going? Are you training for a big race? How is your running weather? Are you anxious for spring like me?