- Monday – I used to run in Washington Park after work all the time. But now that I changed jobs, I usually don’t feel like driving there and UAlbany is much closer. Tonight I decided to run there because I wanted to see the holiday light displays.
- Tuesday – Just a Rest day. I took a wet walk at lunch and I didn’t even play tennis. I did some errands and finished packing for my trip.
- Wednesday – Due to the rainy forecast, I had planned to get up early to run but it was just too dark and foggy… So another rest day with no burning off calories consumed at my monthly dinner out with my tennis friends.
- Thursday – Not ideal but I felt I had to get some miles in so I squeezed in a short one before my flight.
Judy & I flew (via Atlanta) to Panama City Beach, FL. No travel issues and Holly was nice enough to pick us up at the airport and drive us to her house where we would be staying for the next 5 days.
- Friday – Rest day but a busy day with bib pickup, carb loading and hanging out with 7 other awesome bloggers.
- Saturday – We ran the Panama City Beach Half Marathon. We all finished – there wer sone PRs and I even won my age group. We all had a blast. Then we celebrated, of course.
- Sunday – We started the day with a walk to get donuts followed by a short slow recovery run with a view of the ocean.
20 miles done with 4 runs and 3 rest days.
- Monday – 6 mile run in Fl, fly home
- Tuesday – Rest day, tennis
- Wednesday – 4 mile run
- Thursday – 4 mile run
- Friday – Rest day, holiday party at work, mah jongg chez moi
- Saturday – 5k race (in the evening)
- Sunday – Rest day, day trip to NYC (an annual holiday tradition)
Happy Running! How is your running going?