1. It’s Friday! Such a long week… Ever have one those work weeks that drag on….?
2. It was 85 degrees two days ago. Now they are saying 40 degrees and maybe snowflakes for tomorrow. I am not ready!!! Are you also having this schizophrenic fall weather?
3. I have a 5k race tomorrow night. What do I wear? I forgot how to dress for cooler weather. Anyone else have this problem?
4. I have such a busy weekend planned that I did my long run on Wednesday after work. 8 miles during the week. This rarely happens.
5. I will be in NYC for 5 days next week for work. All I can think about is where can I run? And when? My hotel (on 6th & 26th) is one mile from the Hudson River and one mile from the East River. If anyone lives in NYC and can give me advice, please do!
6. Cuz I couldn’t stop at 5. I put my name in for the NYC Half Marathon lottery AGAIN! I’ll keep trying but if I wait 2 more years, I can qualify with a time of 2:12:00. There are perks to getting older.
Happy Running! Have a great weekend!