This week’s topic is Where do you buy your gear?
- Since I am a Skirt Sports Ambassador, I buy my skirts online at www.skirtsports.com (Use the code SSMFK20 to get 20% off the regular price.)
- I love a bargain so I buy the majority of my running stuff at TJ Max, Marshalls, Burlington Coat Factory or Target.
- For running shoes, I buy a new pair at FleetFeet and if I like them, I buy additional pairs online (where ever it is the cheapest.)
- I buy most of my Compression socks online from procompression.com. They have monthly sales. I have also bought some from Target and at expos.
Here are some other places to check out:
- shoekicker.com – just put in the name of the shoe and size and they will email you where to get the lowest price
- 6pm.com – they have cheaper prices and older styles that are no longer sold online.
- amazon.com – same as above
- Clearance on any of the name sites including Lululemon.com – click on “We made too much.”
- Old Navy has good deals.
- So does Kohls.
Happy Running! Where do yo buy your running gear?