I’d tell you that even though we’ve had a warm winter with no snow, I am more than ready for spring.
Instead, we may have snow on Sunday and gusty winds AND I have to run 11 miles!
I am not looking forward to running in this. Be prepared because if the roads look slippery, I’m bailing. Not worth an injury.
Over coffee or tea…
I’d tell you that these star offers for Starbucks are still killing me. I can’t stop myself. But at least I earned a free drink this week.
I’d tell you that although, tennis gets in the way of my running and many times while I am playing, I wish I were running, now that I can’t play (tennis elbow), I really miss it.
Isn’t that the way?
I have been doing my exercises and even taped it but it seems the same. My brain knows that I should skip another week but my heart says…
I’d tell you that you bloggers are enablers. You guys make me want to run a half marathon every weekend (You know who you are!!)
I am trying to control myself…
- Dec 2015 – EAU West Palm – check
- Feb 2016 – Sarasota Music – check
- Mar 2016 – Celebrate Life – check
- April 2016 Lake George – signed up
- May 2016 – Vermont City Relay – signed up
- Aug 2016 – Camp Chingachgook – possibly but it’s so hilly
- Sept 2016 – ZOOMA Cape Cod – signed up
- Nov 2016 – Myaaka (in FL) – tempting (to visit friends)
- Dec 2015 – Panama City – definitely
- Mar 2017 – Treasure Coast (in FL) – maybe (to visit friends)
Happy Running! Anything to spill?