- Monday – 4 mile run, tennis doubles, tennis lesson, beach time, dinner party, book club
- Tuesday – tennis lesson, tennis doubles, lunch in Sarasota, walking around Selby gardens, dinner out
- Wednesday – 3 mile run, tennis doubles, tennis lesson, pool time, dinner, fly back to NY
- Thursday –
4 mile runwalk at work
- Friday -REST
, mah jongg 3 mile run(pooped from my vacay)
- Saturday – drive to VT, expo
- Sunday – 13.1 miles (VCM Relay)!!
- Monday- rest,
boating on Lake George
- Tuesday – 3 mile run
- Wednesday – walk at work, rest, bday dinner & movie with bff
- Thursday – 4 mile run
- Friday – walk at work, rest, mah jongg
- Saturday – 5k race + more miles
- Sunday – rest, boating?
Happy Running! How is your running going? Any races ?
Love it, another 13.1 done 🙂 I am glad it was fun, hopefully that means your foot behaved.
You say really busy!
Looking forward to your recap!
Nice week, girlie. I can’t wait to read the race report!
Running = fantastic, thanks for asking!:)
Hope you had a good time in VT!