Erika @ MCM Mama Runs hosts Tuesdays on the Run with April @ Run the great wide somewhere and Patty @ My no-guilt life!
This week’s topic is: Favorite Warm Weather Gear
- Skirts, of course. You stay cooler in them than capris or shorts and they just look good.
Especially SkirtSports skirts!
- Tank tops or tech tee shirts
- Baseball caps – they keep the hair off my neck and the sun off my face
- Cool Max socks – I am blister prone so this is important for me.
- Sunglasses – I wear contacts so my eyes are really sensitive. I wear sunglasses all the time (even if it is not sunny) except when it is dark out.
- Nathan Hand-held water bottle – I don’t usually carry water (I just loop my runs) but when I do, I love this.
Happy Running? Why do you like to wear in the warmer weather?
Tanks and skirts…absolutely!! I save my hat for rain.
I agree, I love skirts! and tanks 🙂
I am always in a visor. I don’t feel as comfortable with hats for some reason. I love Head Sweat visors and Under Armour makes a good one also.
I never used to wear skirts until recently. I don’t know why I have waited so long. Love them! Especially ones with pockets.
Tanks and skirts are my favorites too, although I do love the Lululemon shorts. The Nathan hand held is one of my necessities too, especially when it is warm.
Looks like our lists are really similar!