- Run 3-4 times each week (no matter how cold it gets.) – YES!
- Walk once a day while at work.- NOT really. Walking indoors is so boring so I have really slacked off.
- Get some strength training or yoga done.- Very Little.
- Run with a group when possible. No. Only in races but signed up for a group starting in March.
- Do long runs on the weekend to train for half marathon on January 17. NA. Ran a Half Marathon and a 10K race instead.
- Complete a 10K race. YES!
- Complete a 15K race. YES!
- Complete my 10th & 11th half marathons. YES and YES!
- Run at least 90 miles. Not quite. 82. (slacked off after the half)
- I finished knitting a hat.
- I spent 5 days in Florida as part of my Race-cation – beaches, birds and good friends
- Run 3-4 times each week (no matter how cold it gets.)
- Walk several times a week while at work.
- Get some strength training or yoga done.
- Run with someone else when possible.
- Do long runs on the weekend to start to train for half marathon on April 18.
- Complete a 10 mile race
- Complete a 4 mile race.
- Volunteer at a race.
- Run at least 80 miles.
Happy Running! How was your January? Anything special planned for February?