Not that I don’t love working but I can get used to this! It’s Sunday eve and tomorrow, there’s NO WORK for me!!
Usually when I take off from work, it is to go somewhere.
The week between Christmas and News Years, I am off (though I was tempted to go somewhere warm), and we decided to stay home. And I have nothing to do except:
- Run – whenever I want (and not break my ankle on the ice!!!!)
- Catch up with friends – celebrating my bff’s b-day on Thurs & annual tennis holiday party on Fri
- Shop for bargains– love those after Christmas sales
- Read – just finished Glass Castle & Gone Girl…any suggestions??
- Knit – want to finish this pair of socks
- Go to the Movies – I want to see Les Miz, Silver Linings, Guilt Trip…
I may do more of the above the rest of the week but I really should do grocery shopping, laundry, cooking, cleaning, re-organgizing…
Then I won’t mind going back to work next Wednesday!!! Ha Ha!
Happy Running! Do you have the week off? What are you going with your free time?