April has ended…still no tennis or racing but things are improving.
I met ALL my Goals! (See below.)
- Continue PT 1-2x per week. Check. 2x/week
- Do exercises on my own, as well 1-2x per day. Check. 2x/day
- Use exercise bike and/or treadmill at work everyday. Check.
- Go biking outdoors 1-2x per week. Check.
- Lose that limp. Check. Well, almost. I can still feel it but not evident to others.
- Run (on the treadmill) at least a few steps. Check. I can do a 2 min run, 1 min walk for 20 min.
As you know, May is my favorite month. I have a lot of fun things planned even if they do not include racing. I even have some new goals.
- Continue PT 1-2x per week.
- Do exercises on my own, as well 1-2x per day.
- Use exercise bike and/or treadmill at work on days with no PT.
- Go biking outdoors 1-2x per week.
- Go for walks outside.
- Run outside (at least a few steps or maybe on a track.)
- Hit a few tennis balls (maybe practice serving or volleying)
- STAY POSITIVE!!
Happy Running! Any exciting goals for May?