Traveling for work and still nursing a sore foot…but taking it on the road as well.
Last Week –
- Monday – After a drive to Westchester and set up, I headed to the hotel gym.
- Tuesday – Messy commute to work and home…snow, freezing, rain …UGH!! And standing all day made my foot ache. 😦
- Wednesday – Back home but just for the day.
Cold and snowy but had to venture out on the Ualbany loop.
- Thursday – Back driving down to Westchester and back at the hotel gym.
- Friday – Very long day and long drive home. No miles, just long hours of standing and driving.
- Saturday – Long run scheduled with the Sole Sisters. We woke up to single digits and only Barbara & I were game. We headed to The Crossings but it was too icy so we returned to my stomping grounds – UAlbany. With no wind, it actually was rather comfortable out there. Glad I didn’t wimp out.
Christmas dinner with my stepson and his wife.
- Sunday – Slightly warmer temps this morning and since I was busy the next day, I decided to get a few more miles in before the end of the year. Luckily I had the company of two friends.
I had to rush home for my Re-scheduled birthday painting with my mentee.
First night of Chanukah…time to light the menorah and then out to whine..I mean wine with a friend.,
This Coming Week –
- Monday – rest day
- Tuesday – run
- Wednesday – day off, run, holiday dinner
- Thursday – rest day, b-day dinner with BFF
- Friday – rest day, mah jongg
- Saturday – long run with Sole Sisters (6 miles), holiday party
- Sunday – rest day,
I am linking up with Kim and Deborah for
I encourage you to do the same. Grab the graphic, drop your link on the host blogs and play along! Please be sure to always comment on the HOST’s blogs, as well as visit and comment on as many other blogs as you can.
Happy Running! How is your running going? What’s new with you? Have you started celebrating the holidays? Have you had to work off those holiday parties and/or cookies? What about potential injury? Do you ignore it and run? Please share.
Glad your foot is allowing you to run! You’ve been a busy girl. Happy Hanukkah!
thanks…just ignoring the foot pain…its working to keep me sane
Sounds like a full week, and fun in spite of the weather and all the travel. Glad your foot seems to be getting better!
not really better..just ignoring it but not worse
That is crazy that they make you go up and back to the same site.
The fitness center at the Hampton? (I think — the one opposite SUNY on Western that used to be a HIX) also is chlorine central. But sometimes you do what you have to. Glad you’re back on your feet
LikeLiked by 1 person
Not really. Just ignoring these issue.