I felt like I was on vacation. Day off. No travel for work. No races. Woo Hoo!
Last week –
- Monday – Presidents Day. Boy did I need a day off!! I procrastinated on my run and missed the sunshine. But I did get in a short windy run before the rain.
- Tuesday – 60 degrees! Woo Hoo! Another quick run after work. And I finally got to play tennis. It had been weeks and it was fun getting out there.
- Wednesday – 70 degrees in February!!! It was supposed to be a rest day but with snow predicted for Thursday and rain for Friday, what’s a runner to do? So I went for a run after my dentist appt. In a tank and a skirt!!!
- Thursday – Well, winter returned. It snowed today!! Good thing it was finally a rest day! I did have to celebrate National Margarita Day!!
- Friday – Rest day #2. Rain, rain. rain. Needed the rest anyway and finally got to play mah jongg.
- Saturday – Long Run Saturday. Not excited about the distance nor trying to find a clear road but always look forward to bonding with the Wineglass ladies. Our group was smaller than usual and we all ran or walked different distances. Barbara, this week, was nice enough to run slower and keep me company for 9 miles (I ran 2 before we met.)
- Sunday – Rest Day Sunday. Don’t worry I wasn’t stuck in the hose all day. Had dinner out with my tennis friends (we do this monthly).
This Coming Week –
- Monday – 4 miles
- Tuesday – 3 miles
- Wednesday – 4 miles
- Thursday – rest day, dinner with a friend
- Friday – rest day, mah jongg
- Saturday – 12 miles, haircut, nails, errands
- Sunday – rest day
Happy Running! How is your running going? What’s new with you? How are you dealing with winter? Has your weather been psycho too? Please share.