Last week –
- Monday – I see a lot of my running being limited to the Ualbany campus due to ice and snow so I decided for a change to run in my town.
- Tuesday – Off to Liverpool for work. I was hoping to find a way to squeeze in a run along the lake. It was insanely windy but I got it done.
After dinner, I went back to catch the lights.
- Wednesday – Working all day. Too late, too dark and too snowy to run anywhere. So it was a rest day.
- Thursday – Again working all day. No time to run. Had to drive home. Another rest day.
- Friday – Snow, sleet and freezing rain. When and where will I get to run? Even mah jongg was cancelled.
- Saturday – Yup, another crappy weather day. Rain today! The Wineglass ladies group run was postponed.
- Sunday – Finally a dry day after four days of zero running. I ran 6 miles with our group. It was a challenge avoiding the icy spots but no one fell and we enjoyed bagels and coffee afterwards. A win win.
I am happy to say that my nails and Christmas shopping were done and the hubby and I enjoyed a relaxing evening at the movies (Three Billboards…)
Next Week –
- Monday – rest day, Christmas celebration with my mentee and then with the family
- Tuesday – rest day, tennis
- Wednesday – 4 mile run
- Thursday – 4 mile run
- Friday – rest, mah jongg
- Saturday – 6-8 mile run,
- Sunday – rest day, New Year’s Eve
Please link up for the Weekly Wrap hosted by these wonderful bloggers Holly @ HoHoRuns and Tricia @ MissSippiPiddlin.
Happy Running! How is your running going? What’s new with you? Any snow yet?? Cold temps? Please share.
I love all the lights and snow you’ve been running around in …but ice?? No way! Glad you all stayed upright for that one! Merry Christmas and a best wishes for a blessed 2018 Darlene!!
Same to you.
LikeLiked by 1 person
All those lights are so pretty! I need to do an evening run to catch the light displays near my office.
Weather can be so tough this year! Great job getting them in when you could. Merry Christmas to you!
Same to you.
Looks like you made it a great week despite the lack of running. Keep it up! 🙂
Thanks. With the cold temps on the way. I need that encouragement.