Last week –
- Monday – I see a lot of my running being limited to the Ualbany campus due to ice and snow so I decided for a change to run in my town.
- Tuesday – Off to Liverpool for work. I was hoping to find a way to squeeze in a run along the lake. It was insanely windy but I got it done.
After dinner, I went back to catch the lights.
- Wednesday – Working all day. Too late, too dark and too snowy to run anywhere. So it was a rest day.
- Thursday – Again working all day. No time to run. Had to drive home. Another rest day.
- Friday – Snow, sleet and freezing rain. When and where will I get to run? Even mah jongg was cancelled.
- Saturday – Yup, another crappy weather day. Rain today! The Wineglass ladies group run was postponed.
- Sunday – Finally a dry day after four days of zero running. I ran 6 miles with our group. It was a challenge avoiding the icy spots but no one fell and we enjoyed bagels and coffee afterwards. A win win.
I am happy to say that my nails and Christmas shopping were done and the hubby and I enjoyed a relaxing evening at the movies (Three Billboards…)
Next Week –
- Monday – rest day, Christmas celebration with my mentee and then with the family
- Tuesday – rest day, tennis
- Wednesday – 4 mile run
- Thursday – 4 mile run
- Friday – rest, mah jongg
- Saturday – 6-8 mile run,
- Sunday – rest day, New Year’s Eve
Happy Running! How is your running going? What’s new with you? Any snow yet?? Cold temps? Please share.