- Monday – A sunny day so I had to run. The warm weather returned.
- Tuesday – Finally got to play tennis. It was great catching up after at dinner as well.
- Wednesday – Since I was working near the Crossings, I decided to squeeze in a run there. Another warm one but I’m not complaining.
- Thursday – No rain this week so far. Amazing. I ran with Alyssa for our weekly after work run.
- Friday – Another scheduled rest day. After work, I planned to drive up to Chestertown to stay at my friend’s house on Schroon River (to make my race day drive shorter) but I was pooped so stayed home and played mah jongg instead.
- Saturday – Today I ran the Race the Train 8.4 mile race. I expected rain but just got humidity. And it was much hilliest than I remember.
Afterward I stopped at my friend’s and we decided to go hiking.
- Sunday – A weekend would not be complete without a trip to the lake.
20.4 miles done with 4 runs and 3 rest days
- Monday – day off at Saratoga race track
- Tuesday – 3 mile run in Rochester??
- Wednesday – rest, drive home from Rochester
- Thursday – 4 mile run with Alyssa
- Friday – rest
- Saturday – proctor MPREs, 9 mile run
- Sunday – rest, boating
Please link up for the Weekly Wrap hosted by these wonderful bloggers Holly @ HoHoRuns and Tricia @ MissSippiPiddlin. See rules here.
This week’s Guest Host is Heather @ 3 Black Cat Co.
Happy Running! How is your running going? What’s new with you? Please share.
Great job on the AG 🙂
Yay for sunshine! Your hike looked awesome.
Thanks. The hike was fun and a great cool down.
I had zero desire to hike on Saturday — way too humid! And I didn’t race (although I did have a long run).
You’re still the energizer bunny.
I don’t know about that. But they say you rest when you die.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Or you die because you didn’t rest!
Let’s hope not.
LikeLiked by 1 person
You amaze me with all of your activity…each and every day LOL
Gotta keep moving. You are one to talk. Even an injury doesn’t slow you down.
I’m glad to see you sitting down and resting a little bit while you finished your book. 😉 I wish we had some nice places to hike nearby. I’d enjoy that. Congrats on the course PR and age group placement. Where do you put all those awards?
No room on my hanger. I throw them in a basket. This one was a water bottle. I have tons of those too LOL.