- Monday – A sunny day so I had to run. The warm weather returned.
- Tuesday – Finally got to play tennis. It was great catching up after at dinner as well.
- Wednesday – Since I was working near the Crossings, I decided to squeeze in a run there. Another warm one but I’m not complaining.
- Thursday – No rain this week so far. Amazing. I ran with Alyssa for our weekly after work run.
- Friday – Another scheduled rest day. After work, I planned to drive up to Chestertown to stay at my friend’s house on Schroon River (to make my race day drive shorter) but I was pooped so stayed home and played mah jongg instead.
- Saturday – Today I ran the Race the Train 8.4 mile race. I expected rain but just got humidity. And it was much hilliest than I remember.
Afterward I stopped at my friend’s and we decided to go hiking.
- Sunday – A weekend would not be complete without a trip to the lake.
20.4 miles done with 4 runs and 3 rest days
- Monday – day off at Saratoga race track
- Tuesday – 3 mile run in Rochester??
- Wednesday – rest, drive home from Rochester
- Thursday – 4 mile run with Alyssa
- Friday – rest
- Saturday – proctor MPREs, 9 mile run
- Sunday – rest, boating
This week’s Guest Host is Heather @ 3 Black Cat Co.
Happy Running! How is your running going? What’s new with you? Please share.