- Monday – it was a perfect running day but there was work and a dinner engagement after work. Hence no running.
- Tuesday – Rain predicted but hoping to get a late run in. It rained on and off all day and hard. But I got lucky. The sun came out around 6 pm when I was ready to run.
- Wednesday – So happy that the weather was perfect for a run. However my running buddy Alyssa was sick. Got it done solo but it wasn’t as much fun.
- Thursday – A scheduled rest day and dinner out with some of my tennis friends.
- Friday – Another iffy weather day with heavy rain and wind in the forecast but I hoping to squeeze in a run before mah jongg. Nope it was pouring so I headed to the gym instead. Of course the rain did stop so I could have run.
- Saturday – I decided to skip boating in favor of gardening, errands and an easy run. I finally got to run with Judy and a hot, humid one to beat. Haven’t seen her in ages so it was great catching up.
- Sunday – The rain finally stopped. Can’t have a summer weekend without a trip to the lake. Wish I didn’t have to work on Monday.
14.5 miles done with 3 runs and 4 rest days
- Monday – 4 miles with Alyssa
- Tuesday – rest, boating, fireworks
- Wednesday – 5K evening race in NYC
- Thursday – run in NYC??
- Friday – rest, return home
- Saturday – hiking and/or boating
- Sunday – 5k race, boating
Once again, I am linking up for the Weekly Wrap hosted by these wonderful bloggers Holly @ HoHoRuns and Tricia @ MissSippiPiddlin. See rules here.
This week’s guest host is Kim at Running on the Fly.
Happy Running! How is your running going?
It should be fun racing in NYC again (even if you do have to work to get there).
I hope so…and with no thunderstorms (which at predicted.)
LikeLiked by 1 person
Geez you had a rainy week! That always makes juggling runs tough for me. Nice job – and I hope you enjoyed that donut! I only ran once last week…weird!
I know. I could have run in the rain but I wimped out. And yes, the donut was worth every calorie.
You always amaze me with your daily activity. You keep crazy busy!!
You too and you will again!!
I love that you ran extra for a donut LOL I am working today as well….boooo.
Judy had her healthy snack. I just needed a treat. Reminded me of our donuts in PCB (but not as good.)
What is up with all of the rain? Do you go often to the lake?
I try to go every weekend. If the weather cooperates. In the NE summer is such a short season.
Wow, that is great!
We’ve actually had a fairly dry week …guess it made it’s way up to your neck of the woods! 🙂
Good to see you and Judy running again together ..it’s been a while since we ‘fellow bloggers’ have seen the dynamic duo!
Have a great week Darlene and Happy 4th of July!
I guess so. Lately it’s been dry but wet weather is back for the end of the week.
I know. Judy and I have very different running schedules so we rarely run together …it’s been since March.