- Monday – it was a perfect running day but there was work and a dinner engagement after work. Hence no running.
- Tuesday – Rain predicted but hoping to get a late run in. It rained on and off all day and hard. But I got lucky. The sun came out around 6 pm when I was ready to run.
- Wednesday – So happy that the weather was perfect for a run. However my running buddy Alyssa was sick. Got it done solo but it wasn’t as much fun.
- Thursday – A scheduled rest day and dinner out with some of my tennis friends.
- Friday – Another iffy weather day with heavy rain and wind in the forecast but I hoping to squeeze in a run before mah jongg. Nope it was pouring so I headed to the gym instead. Of course the rain did stop so I could have run.
- Saturday – I decided to skip boating in favor of gardening, errands and an easy run. I finally got to run with Judy and a hot, humid one to beat. Haven’t seen her in ages so it was great catching up.
- Sunday – The rain finally stopped. Can’t have a summer weekend without a trip to the lake. Wish I didn’t have to work on Monday.
14.5 miles done with 3 runs and 4 rest days
- Monday – 4 miles with Alyssa
- Tuesday – rest, boating, fireworks
- Wednesday – 5K evening race in NYC
- Thursday – run in NYC??
- Friday – rest, return home
- Saturday – hiking and/or boating
- Sunday – 5k race, boating
This week’s guest host is Kim at Running on the Fly.
Happy Running! How is your running going?