- Monday – a chilly rainy day so I went to the gym after work. But the rain stopped so I headed to my last Freihofer training challenge group run. I opted out of the advanced workout and ran with the beginner group. Instead of 800s, I ran 3.5 easy miles.
- Tuesday – a scheduled rest day where I went out to dinner and a movie to celebrate my b-day with my bff.
- Wednesday – A perfect running day. I ran the 3 mile loop with Alyssa before my volunteer stint with STEM.
- Thursday – A rainy rest day and another birthday dinner. This time with someone that I used to teach with. The food was great and so was the company.
- Friday – Another rainy day but the rain stopped by late afternoon. As soon as I started running, it started to pour again. So I just squeezed in a quick wet one before hosting Mah Jongg at my house. (Who has time to clean when you can run…)
- Saturday – My hubby decided to play tennis so I took an unscheduled run.
- Sunday – Another fun day on the lake with our friends.
When my hubby left to go play tennis, I took the opportunity to go for a short 2 mile run. So I was supposed to run 6 miles today and I did. It just took me two days. LOL
18.5 miles done with 5 runs and 2 rest days
- Monday – Day off – rest, gym, errands
- Tuesday – rest, tennis
- Wednesday – travel to NYC for work, 3 mile run (in CP?)
- Thursday – NYC, 3 mile run (at lunch time?)
- Friday – rest, travel home from NYC
- Saturday – Freihofer 5K + 5k (virtual Zooma 10k)
- Sunday – rest, boating
Happy Running! How is your running going?