- Monday – Storm on the way. Boo! Got my run in! Yay!
- Tuesday – It was a miserable rainy day so I was glad it was a rest day. I did play tennis after work.
The good news of the day was that I was picked as an Ambassador Captain for the third straight year.
- Wednesday – a crazy day at work and Alyssa had to cancel on our after work run. So I stretched my 3 miler into 5 cuz I needed it.
- Thursday– Another scheduled rest day. In the evening, some tennis friends and I celebrated our friend’s 70th birthday. Doesn’t she look great?
- Friday – I did go for a 2.5 mile run during lunch because my evening mah jongg game was scheduled at my house.
- Saturday – A scheduled rest day to do errands, get things done around the house. I actually went through my running clothes and got rid of a lot of items that I no longer wear. Felt so good!!! Even did some knitting. Then went out to dinner with the hubby.
- Sunday – Today I ran in the Winter Series 15k Race. It was a fun race. For the first time I ran part of a race with someone- the last 4 miles with Alyssa.
After the race, I rushed to the mall to participate in Athleta’s STEM swap. They were collecting clothes to be given to the STEM runners.
20.3 miles done with 4 runs and 3 rest days
- Monday – 3 mile run, mall walk with BFF
- Tuesday – rest day, tennis
- Wednesday –6 mile run with Alyssa
- Thursday – rest day, hair appt.
- Friday – rest day, mah jongg
- Saturday – 4 mile race + 6-7 more miles, Chinese New Year’s Party
- Sunday – rest day, knitting party
Happy Running! How is your running going? How is your running weather?