- Monday – Completed my postponed long run today. Judy was nice enough to run the first 3 with me and then I was solo for the next 7. The weather was perfect and the run pretty decent.
- Tuesday – played tennis in the am. and did a bunch of errands the rest of the day.
- Wednesday – walked the mall and got some retail therapy. Ran with Alyssa in the evening at the Crossings. As always, a run with a friend is better than without.
- Thursday – Played tennis in the am with the same new group as last week and then met Barbara for a run right after. We ran in the ugly humidity and then I finished solo at home. (Do you ever plan on 4 than feel guilty that you stopped at 3.5 and finish later?)
Had a hair appt in the afternoon. Met a friend for dinner. (We had planned to go to the gym and for a walk but postponed it until the next morning.)
- Friday – The tennis robin got cancelled so I went to the gym, for a walk and out to lunch with a friend. (We had planned this for the day before but only got the eating part done.)
Afterwards I went grocery shopping, made a broccoli slaw salad, packed my stuff for the weekend and drove up to my friend’s house on Schroon River. We spent the evening knitting, chatting and watching a movie.
- Saturday – I woke up to this view of the Schroon River.
I had planned to run 11 miles this morning but decided to just do a short run since it was too hilly.
I didn’t play tennis but walked to and from the courts (2 miles). After lunch, we played mah jongg and chatted, etc. I drove back to the marina to have dinner with my hubby and boating friends. Then I spend the rest of the evening with my mah jongg friends ( though 3 did not spend the night.)
- Sunday – Started the day with a few sets of tennis and then we went for a walk. Two more friends arrived and after lunch, we spent the rest of the day playing mah jongg.
Fun weekend spent with good friends. I did miss boating (cuz the weather was perfect) but hopefully I’ll get to do that next weekend.
23 miles done with 4 runs and 3 rest days.
- Monday – 11 mile run, STEM orientation
- Tuesday – gym, rest, PM tennis, dinner out
- Wednesday – tennis round robin, 4 mile run with a friend
- Thursday – AM tennis, 3 mile run with a friend
- Friday – gym, rest, mah jongg
- Saturday – 12 mile run
- Sunday – boating (Xmas party in the lake)
Happy Running! How is your running going? Any races?