- Monday– I squeezed in a short walk at work and then after work, went to my 8th Troy Turkey Trot training group run. We met at our new meeting spot, the State Office Campus. Stan subbed for Patrick as our coach so I was able to skip the speed drills (8 1 minute sprints).
- Tuesday – Just a normal work day with a lunchtime walk (before the rain) and played 1 1/2 hours of tennis followed by dinner out.
- Wednesday – Today I had the day off from work. My STEM run with Kelly got cancelled because she was off from work and could run with the group (so she didn’t need me.) I almost ran a 5k race but the rain saved me from this insanity. So I waited for the rain to stop and ran by myself, did some errands and went to a yoga class. Yes, yoga for the first time in almost a year!!!
- Thursday – Had a busy work day but walked in the rain during lunch (to get some Starbucks 🙂 ) and ran 3 miles after work on the treadmill. UGH!!
- Friday – Rest day so only a walk at work and then an evening of mah jongg.
- Saturday – I got up early to do my long run. It was cold, sleeting at times, windy…awful weather. I ran 5 miles by myself and then met Judy for 6 more miles. It was so nice to have company to make the miles less painful and the weather more bearable.
- Sunday – The hubby & I took the bus to NYC. We walked the High Line (cuz he had never been) and then had lunch in Chelsea at an Italian restaurant. Walked back to 42nd St and saw Lord of the Dance – fabulous!!!
More details on the weekend in tomorrow’s post.
20.6 miles done with 4 runs and 3 rest days.
This Week: (2 weeks until Half Marathon)
- Monday- 3 mile run (with the Turkey Trot Training group), mall walk with BFF
- Tuesday – tennis
- Wednesday – 3 mile run with my STEM client (her last one before the race on Saturday), hair appt.
- Thursday – 4 mile run
- Friday – mah jongg
- Saturday – 5k race + 8 more miles.
- Sunday – REST
Happy Running! How is your running going? Any races ?