Last week –
- Monday – My last day in Vegas. I took an early morning walk around the hotel area before my shuttle picked me up to go to the airport
- Tuesday – Brrrr.. my body was in shock due to the change in temperature. Plus there was the 3 hour jet lag. Somehow I managed to get up enough energy to play tennis after work.
- Wednesday – Off to Buffalo for work. I had planned to run when I got there but set up took too long and it was too late, cold, etc. So I just went out to a late dinner with a co-worker.
- Thursday – Again I wanted to squeeze in a run before my long drive home but it was RAINING!!! Ugh…so rest day #4.
- Friday – It was cold and windy but I wanted to try out my knuckle lights so I went for a short run on the rail trail before mah jongg.
- Saturday – I was itching to get back to running and the Wineglass girls were able to accompany me. I ran with Alyssa and then afterward most of the group went out for breakfast.
- Sunday – I took an early morning train to NYC today. First on the schedule was a reunion lunch with the people whom I went to France with during my junior year of college.
After lunch, I met up with my tennis buddies to see the Broadway show Come Far Away.
Another full but very fun day!!
Weekly Total = 10 miles (2 runs and 5 rest days)
Next Week –
- Monday – 3-6 miles
- Tuesday – rest, tennis
- Wednesday – rest, bib pick up
- Thursday – Troy Turkey Trot 10k followed by Troy Turkey Trot 5k
- Friday – rest, mah jongg chez moi
- Saturday – 6-8 mile run
- Sunday – rest
Since today is Tuesday, I’m also linking up with these wonderful ladies:
Happy Running! How is your running going? What’s new with you? Please share.