- Monday – The day started out with rain but ended by the time I got out of work so I able to get in my run with Alyssa. It was almost fall-like with temps in the 60s.
- Tuesday – This week I worked as technical support at the Bar Exam. Today was the first day and I worked at the law school where I used to work so it was very nostalgic. I decided to take advantage of the nearby track. I hadn’t run on a track in over a year. It rained most of the day (what else is new?) but stopped after I started running. I’ll admit that it was not fun but it was nice change and easy on the feet.
- Wednesday – Back at my current job and a scheduled rest day ( Of course, it was sunny.) because I had a hair appointment after work
- Thursday – I worked for the Bar Exam for the next two days. Today, it was running AGAIN! I planned to run after work but instead accepted a dinner invite from a former coworker. Wouldn’t you know it. It stopped raining so I changed my clothes and got in a short run near the restaurant.
- Friday – Another scheduled rest day. And the second time this week, it was sunny (on my rest day). I just had to take a short run in my old work neighborhood before mah jongg.
- Saturday – Nothing scheduled for the weekend. Strange, I know. And it wasn’t rainy or humid. So I started the day with a run. I had not been to the Nisky Bike path in a while so I ran there.
Afterwards, I did some errands and stuff.
- Sunday – A weekend would not be complete without a trip to the lake. And the weather was PERFECT.
20 miles done.
- Monday – 4 mile run
- Tuesday – 3 mile run, tennis
- Wednesday – rest, gym
- Thursday – 4 mile run with Alyssa
- Friday – rest
- Saturday – Race the Train (8.4 m), hiking, boating
- Sunday – rest, boating
This week’s Guest Host is Deborah @Confessions of a Mother Runner.
Happy Running! How is your running going? What’s new with you? Please share.