- Monday – The day started out with rain but ended by the time I got out of work so I able to get in my run with Alyssa. It was almost fall-like with temps in the 60s.
- Tuesday – This week I worked as technical support at the Bar Exam. Today was the first day and I worked at the law school where I used to work so it was very nostalgic. I decided to take advantage of the nearby track. I hadn’t run on a track in over a year. It rained most of the day (what else is new?) but stopped after I started running. I’ll admit that it was not fun but it was nice change and easy on the feet.
- Wednesday – Back at my current job and a scheduled rest day ( Of course, it was sunny.) because I had a hair appointment after work
- Thursday – I worked for the Bar Exam for the next two days. Today, it was running AGAIN! I planned to run after work but instead accepted a dinner invite from a former coworker. Wouldn’t you know it. It stopped raining so I changed my clothes and got in a short run near the restaurant.
- Friday – Another scheduled rest day. And the second time this week, it was sunny (on my rest day). I just had to take a short run in my old work neighborhood before mah jongg.
- Saturday – Nothing scheduled for the weekend. Strange, I know. And it wasn’t rainy or humid. So I started the day with a run. I had not been to the Nisky Bike path in a while so I ran there.
Afterwards, I did some errands and stuff.
- Sunday – A weekend would not be complete without a trip to the lake. And the weather was PERFECT.
20 miles done.
- Monday – 4 mile run
- Tuesday – 3 mile run, tennis
- Wednesday – rest, gym
- Thursday – 4 mile run with Alyssa
- Friday – rest
- Saturday – Race the Train (8.4 m), hiking, boating
- Sunday – rest, boating
Please link up for the Weekly Wrap hosted by these wonderful bloggers Holly @ HoHoRuns and Tricia @ MissSippiPiddlin. See rules here.
This week’s Guest Host is Deborah @Confessions of a Mother Runner.
Happy Running! How is your running going? What’s new with you? Please share.
It does seem to rain a lot on run days . . . and let’s hope the forecast for Saturday is wrong!
At last glance, it looks like rain for Friday and nice on the weekend and cooler but who knows? The weather is different up North too.
LikeLiked by 1 person
My app says thunderstorms sat morning but who knows? Hoping it’s wrong, for sure.
Me too. For North Creek it says cloudy and cool.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Glad the weather was good for your trip to the lake! We’ve been having a lot of rain here too. Though I guess the rain has helped with lowering the humidity so I’ll try to keep that silver lining in mind.
Yes, this weekend was great but I hear the humidity is returning.
While I’m jealous of your cooler days, I’m not so jealous of all the rainy ones you guys have had. We’ve had some rain but nothing like you all. I love that you got a quick run in just before dinner with a friend ….that’s determination right there! 🙂
You gotta do what you gotta do. It’s tough to fit it all in when you work and the weather doesn’t cooperate.
Great job this past week! We’ve had some off-and-on rain…can definitely be frustrating! That’s cool you made it to the track. I think my favorite part is how soft the surface is!
I agree I used to run on the track more often when it was more convenient.
Does working for the bar give you extra race entry money 🙂
Your old neighborhood looks really nice! Great job getting it done!
The track looks to sit in a nice spot and it looks well kept, the one I run on is little faded out but it is fun to play around once in awhile.
Yes. I give up my vacation days to earn extra money.
I bet it was interesting working at the bar exam! If I remember correctly, it is 2 days, right?
Yes. I work with special accommodations so I worked 4 days.