- Monday – Had the day off from work and had no excuse not to do my long run. It was 14 degrees, cloudy and I really didn’t enjoy it. But I got it done. In the evening I dragged my weary legs out to play tennis.
- Tuesday – Rainy warm day but only had work and tennis on my schedule. Dinner out after tennis, of course.
- Wednesday – Squeezed in a run before dinner out with my tennis friends (to celebrate a birthday.)
- Thursday – I’ve been coming down with a cold and it finally reared its ugly head so I skipped my run today.
- Friday – Still feeling under the weather but managed a slow easy run after work but bailed on a evening of mah jongg (Decided to keep my germs at home.)
- Saturday – Rain was predicted and I was trying to get rid of my cold so I postponed my long run until Sunday. I did some housework and a lot of cooking. But the day turned out to be so gorgeous that I took my tissues and went for a long walk.
- Sunday – I really just felt like staying in bed and recuperating but that half in 3 weeks was in my thoughts. Judy was nice enough to accompany me on 8 of my 12 miles today. I survived. In fact, I had planned on only 11 and felt good enough to run 12.
28 miles done with 4 runs and 3 rest days.
This Week: (3 weeks until Half Marathon #18 )
- Monday – work at the NYS bar exam, 3 mile run?
- Tuesday – rest day, work at the NYS bar exam again
- Wednesday – 3 mile run, yoga
- Thursday – 4 mile run, mall walk with BFF
- Friday – rest, mah jongg
- Saturday –12 mile run, Chinese New Year’s party
- Sunday – rest
I am participating in week 2 of the 2 Week Hop. If you’ve never participated and are interested in not only growing your blog but making new friends, I highly recommend that you join the next time.
Happy Running! How is your running going? Any races? How are you coping with winter weather?