- Monday – First day back at work after 11 days off. And it was freezing!! No running for me, just 1 1/2 hours of doubles tennis after work
- Tuesday – Another freezing day (the coldest of the winter so far) but I bundled up and ran outside after work.
- Wednesday – A lot warmer today (30 vs 10). I took a quick run after work before going to a yoga class.
- Thursday – Rode the exercise bike at work during lunch. I didn’t love it but I didn’t hate it (and I was able to KNIT while on it 🙂 ). Went out to dinner with an old friend.
- Friday – I had planned to run today but the iffy weekend weather made me skip it. I actually walked for 15 min in the morning and rode the exercise bike for 1/2 hr (while knitting) at lunch.
- Saturday – I had hoped for a relaxing day but since rain was forecast for Sunday, I needed to do my long run instead. I ran 5 by myself and then Judy arrived to run the last 6. Thanks Judy.
The rest of the day was filled with housework and taking doing those holiday decorations finally.
- Sunday – Another free race – I had planned to run the 10K and follow it with 3.8 more miles to complete my 10 mile long run. But I had done my long run on Saturday and since it was pouring, I DNSed.
17 miles done with 3 runs and 4 rest days. (9 miles less than last weeks. Oops)
This Week: (3 weeks until Half Marathon #17)
- Monday – 4 mile run after work
- Tuesday – rest, holiday brunch at work, tennis
- Wednesday – holiday lunch at work, 4 mile run after work
- Thursday – rest
- Friday – 3 mile run, mah jongg chez moi
- Saturday – rest
- Sunday – HMRRC Winter Series #4 – 15K race + 1.7 more miles
Happy Running! How is your running going? Any races ?