Since today is Tuesday, I’m linking up with these wonderful ladies:
Today’s topic is: Favorite Winter Running Gear
Sometimes I feel like the photo above.
But as they say:
So these items are what gets me through the winter:
- Wool socks – SmartWool are my favorites. If I wear capris, I wear the SmartWool compression sleeves to stay warm.
- Warm Hat and gloves – any brand will do – I often wear Under Armour.
- Light Jacket with layers – I hate to get over heated. I’m a fan of Target running clothes (C9 brand).
- Running skirt with tights – the tights keep me warm enough and the skirt adds an extra layer – Skirt Sports is my preferred brand.
- YakTrax if it is very snowy. They keep you from slipping and sliding.
Happy Running! And you? What is your favorite winter running gear? Please share…