- Monday – Back in the frigid NE. I decided to squeeze in a run before tennis because the rest of the week looked even worse weather-wise. Although it snowed Sunday night, the path is always cleared at UAlbany.
- Tuesday – I was scheduled to play tennis again so I decided to skip the run and went shopping instead.
- Wednesday – Another busy day but I was able to squeeze a run into before our STEM celebratory dinner.
- Thursday– Colder and windier. I wimped out and cancelled my run with Alyssa and went shopping. Good News!! The battery in my iPhone (it kept shutting off when it got cold – hello I run in the winter!!) is defective and they replaced it for free!!! 3 hours in the mall without a phone = torture!
- Friday – Rest day #3. I celebrated by mentee’s birthday at Canvas, Corks & Forks. We ate (mac n cheese bar), drank, painted and laughed. Then went out for dessert.
- Saturday – Rest day #4. Total slacker. Snow, sleet, rain. A day to start addressing those holiday cards and wrapping the presents.
In the evening, we had our annual tennis ladies party. Always a fun time!!
- Sunday – Started the day with brunch with Judy & 2 other running friends.
After doing some errands, I braved the cold and wind and ran 6 miles.
Then in the evening, went out for appetizers and drinks with a friend. (Maybe I should have run more than 6 miles LOL)
12 miles done with 3 runs and 4 rest days (Still on a training break)
- Monday – rest day, tennis
- Tuesday – 4 mile run
- Wednesday – rest day, dinner with a friend
- Thursday – 4 mile run
- Friday – rest day, mah jongg
- Saturday – 6 mile run, lights in the park with Amanda & sons
- Sunday – rest day, holiday with the fam
Happy Running! How is your running going?