Here is my recent racing schedule:
- 9-1-12 – 5 for fiVe
- 9-8-12 – MBPK 5k
- 9-15-12 – Chase Leukemia Away 4.4
- 9-22-12 – Helper’s Fund 5K
- 9-29-12 – NO RACE
- 10-06-12 – Susan Komen Race for the Cure (5K)
- 10-13-12 – Nic&Ty 5K or Tom’s 10K or maybe UAlbany Alumni 5K
- 10-20-12 – RW 5K (in Bethlehem, PA)
So after 4 weeks straight, I am taking a week off from racing!
Some people may think I race too much but I love it. Besides, my training runs are done alone & they are not very good. So this works for me. It motivates me to improve.
My racing schedule will slow down once the weather gets colder and I need to do long runs.
Instead of a race this weekend, I plan to go back to Schroon River – this time for playing Mah Jongg (with maybe a little tennis mixed in). Without a race on Saturday, I can do a long run on Friday or Sunday or both 🙂
I leave you with 2 photos from yesterday. I convinced my hubby to go hiking (followed by buying apples, pumpkins & mums at a nearby orchard).
Happy Running! Do you sign up for a lot of races?