The Topic for today is: Brag Time: Share some of your most popular running related blog posts!
Not sure if any would be considered “popular” since I do not have a huge following but here are my “favorites”:
- The Older Adult Onset Runner – how/why I became a runner
- Yes, You Will Get Slower – advice for the older runner re: pace
- My Favorite Hometown Race – reasons why I run the Freihofer Run for Women every year
- TCS NYC Marathon Recap – a long summary of my one and only marathon experience
- Naples Half Marathon Report – a recap of my first half marathon
- My Favorite Instagram Posts – from 2015 no less but I still like these photos
The most viewed posts on my blog were:
I’m also linking up here:
Happy Running! If you blog, which is your favorite or most popular post? Which of my blog posts have you liked the most? Please share.