Last Week –
- Monday – I started the day with a PT appointment. I confessed to her that I felt like my foot was not any better and that I would be in pain forever. She listened and told me what I was feeling was normal. In addition to all the scrapping and nerve prodding, I got some laser therapy at this session. She said that I may be sore but I could run.
During lunch, there was Yoga Chair session #3. A workout for an hour (in a good way.)
I had no residual foot pain from the laser, so I decided to do the usual weekday run. Unfortunately my friend Chris was not available this week (I hate running alone.)
- Tuesday – Another after work run. Two days in a row because I would not have time to run the rest of the week. I did the usual UAlbany loop. I am been finding that the foot pain is zapping my running mojo and I need either company or a race to get out there. I had neither today 😦
- Wednesday – Rest day due to an after work PT appointment (same old, same old and she insists that she will cure me but it may take a long time…UGH!) followed by a required bar exam webinar and test. Again the sun came out on my rest day!!
- Thursday – Another rest day since I had plans for the evening with tennis friends. (Besides the weather was ugly – snow/sleet/rain).
First we went to the Institute of History & Art for a wine/coloring party.
Afterward, we all went out to dinner…a very late night but worth it.
- Friday – Rest Day #3. Another ugly rainy/snowy day. I could have run on the TM at the gym but I don’t like to run the day before a long run. Instead, I used the bike while reading a book (Running With Sherman 🙂 )
Mah Jongg this week was cancelled due to this horrendous weather.
- Saturday – A long run with some of the Sole Sisters. I ran 3 and then met Sherry for 6 more. It was chilly but sunny and no wind. Glad I got there there.
After our run, we met the others for brunch.
In the afternoon, I went to my monthly yoga session with Samara. This week’s focus was: Feet and Calf Activation and Healing (appropriate for me, right?)
Afterward, I got my nails done…boy I needed that.
- Sunday – Rest day. Got some biking done at the gym, errands and started packing for my trip to Bermuda…sunshine is awaiting me!!!!!!!!!! (of course, rain is in the forecast…no rain, please!!)
This Coming Week –
- Monday – run
- Tuesday – rest day, am PT, pm hair appt.
- Wednesday – train to NYC, train/subway to JFK, flight to Bermuda, shuttle to hotel
- Thursday – run, exploring the island
- Friday – rest day, exploring Bermuda (Dolphins, beaches, pink sand, sunsets…oh my)
- Saturday – more exploring Bermuda (Crystal Caves, St Georges), Sunset Lighthouse Race (2 mile walk)
- Sunday – ZOOMA Half Marathon, more exploring Bermuda (Beaches)
- Monday – rest day, shuttle to airport, flight to NYC, subway/train to Penn Sta, train home
I encourage you to do the same. Grab the graphic, drop your link on the host blogs and play along! Please be sure to always comment on the HOST’s blogs, as well as visit and comment on as many other blogs as you can.
Happy Running! How is your running going? Anyone training yet for their first 2020 race? Who’s joining me in Bermuda? What’s new with you? Please share.