It’s Tuesday so don’t forget to link up with these wonderful ladies:
Today’s TOTR Topic is: Favorite and Least Favorite Things About Spring Running:
I am a fair weather runner so obviously I do not enjoy running in snow, sleet, freezing rain, etc. In other words, not in the winter!!
- Dry Places to Run
With all my running paths free from snow and ice, I can vary where I run.
- Pretty Scenery (Trees, Flowers, Green Grass…)
- No More Tights, Capris, Gloves and Jackets (Yes to Tanks and Skirts…)
- Abundance of Races to Choose From
Least Favorite Things:
I almost wrote here: NOTHING! But if I have to add something, it’s:
- Missing My Running Groups Due to Work Schedule
I signed up for the 10 week Freihofer Training Challenge and I can only go to 4 Mondays. I had to decline from mentoring the STEM runners as well as the GOTR program.
- Races Scheduled on the Same Weekend
First world problem, I know.
Happy Running! What do you like or dislike about spring? Please share.?