The topic for today is: Fall Race Schedule
Believe it or not, I’ve cut back on my racing but here’s a list of those I am thinking of running:
- 9-23-17 – Helper’s Fund 10k
I’ve done this hilly race a few times. It’s in a small town that I love to visit in the fall and summer. I’ve signed up so it’s a go….
- 10-01-17 – Wineglass Half Marathon*
This will be my 28th half and it will be a girls weekend away so it should be a lot of fun. Can’t wait!!!
- 10-08-17 – Ramblefest 8k* or 10-07-17– Apple Run 5K / ZOOMA Cape Cod Virtual 10K
I haven’t decided which one yet. I’ve done the Apple Run several times. Ramblefest is a farther drive but my last two half PRs were here. So who knows??
- 10-15-17 – Great Pumpkin Challenge 10K
Another fun popular local fall race that I usually try to put on my schedule each year. Maybe I’ll even wear a different shirt this year LOL
- 10-29-17 – Goblin Gallop 5k*? / ZOOMA Amelia Island Virtual 8k
This would be a new one for me. My friend Sue recommended it.
- 11-11-17 – RnR Vegas 5k*
This is just for the bling and a warmup for the next day.
- 11-12-17 – RnR Vegas Half Marathon*
Another race-cation with the ladies that I met in Panama City last December. A race down the Las Vegas strip at night. How much fun is that?
- 11-18-17 – Girls on the Run 5k (volunteer with STEM) or 11-19-17 – Race to Deliver 4M* (NYC)???
If I go to NYC, I won’t be able to run the STEM runners’ first 5k on Saturday. On Sunday, I have a college reunion lunch and tix to a Broadway show with my tennis friends. So why not add a race to the day?
- 11-23-17 – Troy Turkey Trot 5k and Troy Turkey Trot 10k
Yes, two races in one morning so I can eat a lot food later.
Happy Running! Which race(s) are you looking forward to this fall. Do share.