- Monday – Another frigid day. But I sucked it up and went for a run.
I decided to get a sub for tennis since I was scheduled to play the next night (Don’t want to overwork this “old” body.)
- Tuesday – A rest day for me. A quick lunchtime walk and tennis after work (followed by dinner out.)
- Wednesday – Things started warming up so I gladly took a neighborhood run.
- Thursday– Another scheduled rest day. 50 degrees with rain. Crazy weather.
- Friday – I did go for a 4 mile run before my evening mah jongg game. Cold windy weather was back. Not a fan!
- Saturday – A scheduled rest day to do errands, get things done around the house. The hubby and I did go out to dinner to celebrate our anniversary.
- Sunday – Today I ran the Winter Series #3 10K race. No Garmin! No mile markers! Truly a naked race. Not a fast one, obviously, but still had fun.
After the race, Judy hosted a brunch at her house. There were 8 of us – all runners for good food and great conversation.
18 miles done with 4 runs and 3 rest days.
- Monday – Day off from work, 5 mile run with Judy
- Tuesday – rest day, tennis
- Wednesday –3 mile run with Alyssa
- Thursday – rest day, mall walk with bff
- Friday – 4 mile run, mah jongg
- Saturday – rest day, March
- Sunday – 8 mile run
Happy Running! How is your running going?